“The Lever became a must-read in a hurry.” — The Washington Post’s top political reporter.
Become a supporting subscriber to The Lever by clicking the button below:
What You Get When You Become A Supporting Subscriber:
- The knowledge that you are holding the powerful accountable by directly financing The Lever's independent investigative journalism.
- Access to all of our newsletters and archives.
- Full commenting privileges on articles and chat threads.
- Access to our Citizens' Guide To Holding The Powerful Accountable, featuring all the tools you need to scrutinize power.
- Access to John Roberts’ Revolution, our in-depth e-book on the conservative takeover of the Supreme Court.
- Access to our exclusive subscriber-only content, including “Left Wondering,” an advice column on how to live your values during late capitalism; and “Cheat Sheet,” designed to quickly get you up to speed on a pressing news matter.
- Access to special posts every weekend: “You Love To See It,” a roundup of good news, progress, and action steps; and “Lever Weekly,” offering must-reads from all over the country.
- Access to Lever Time Premium, our extended weekly podcast exclusively for supporting subscribers.
- The ability to attend and ask questions in real-time during our weekly Lever Live audio show.
- Access to a special member-only monthly Lever Live chat with The Lever’s editorial team.
Why You Should Become A Supporting Subscriber
We are a reader-supported news outlet, which means we rely on subscriptions to fund our accountability journalism.
Our work has been credited by lawmakers for exposing wrongdoing and making a real-world impact.
Our work is also changing the conversation in the media. Watch this NBC clip for an example.
By becoming a paying subscriber, you are directly investing in this work. We need your support to do everything we do.
We rely on full subscriptions but don’t want to exclude anyone. If you need a need-based discount, email email@example.com.
Subscriptions are nonrefundable.