“The Lever became a must-read in a hurry.” — The Washington Post’s top political reporter
You can become a supporting subscriber to The Lever by clicking here:
Supporting subscriptions granting you complete access to our entire website and all content are $8 per month, or $70 per year.
What You Get When You Become A Supporting Subscriber
- Access to the full newsletter and archives.
- Access to our Citizens' Guide To Holding The Powerful Accountable.
- Access to our exclusive subscriber-only content, including Cheat Sheet, You Love To See It, and Weekend Reader.
- Full commenting privileges on articles and chat threads.
- Access to our live chats, where you can watch the event live, interact with guests, and watch a replay of the event.
- Access to our podcasts.
Why You Should Become A Supporting Subscriber
We are a reader-supported news outlet, which means we rely on subscriptions to fund our accountability journalism.
Our work has been credited by lawmakers for exposing wrongdoing and making a real-world impact.
Our work is also changing the conversation in the media. Watch this NBC clip for an example.
By becoming a paying subscriber, you are directly investing in this work. We need your support to do everything we do.
We rely on full subscriptions but don’t want to exclude anyone. If you need a need-based discount, email email@example.com.
Subscriptions are nonrefundable.