A download of the e-book, for supporting subscribers, is found at the bottom of this page
The Lever is proud to release our first digital publication. The result of several months of work, "The Citizens' Guide To Holding The Powerful Accountable" features all the tools our reporting team uses to scrutinize power.
This e-book walks you through the following:
- How to file public records requests
- How to scrutinize the media
- How to uncover business records
- How to track political donations
- How to expose dark money groups
- How to publicize what you find
And much, much more.
The Citizens’ Guide is available below, exclusively for supporting subscribers of The Lever. Click here to learn about our supporting subscriber options.
If you are already a supporting subscriber, but still see the “Sign up now to read the full story and get access to all paid posts" notice below, click here to log in to this website and then reload this page.