On Wednesday 9/22 at 8pm ET (5pm PT), Daily Poster subscribers spoke with Daily Poster senior editor and reporter Andrew Perez about how to file successful public record requests. Subscribers can find a link to a replay of the seminar below.
Over his career, Perez has filed hundreds of record requests, many of which have resulted in major investigative scoops. He's excited to share the secrets of his success, including:
- How to file public record requests.
- How to determine what kinds of records are publicly available.
- How to word requests for the best results.
- How to conceive and execute major record request campaigns.
- How to best follow up on record requests.
- How to minimize headaches and costs.
The replay is exclusively for Daily Poster subscribers. Click here to subscribe for free.
If you are already a subscriber, but still see a “This post is for subscribers only” notice below, click here to log in to this website and then reload this page.
Only paid subscribers can comment. Please subscribe or sign in to join the conversation.