Every Monday at 7:00pm ET (4:00pm PT), David Sirota hosts our live-streamed audio show called Lever Live. You can click here to listen to the show — and find archives of previous episodes.
Lever Live features The Lever’s staff and other special guests as they take live questions from audience members.
If you’d like to pitch in and become a supporting subscriber, click here.
How to listen to Lever Live:
Lever Live is hosted on Callin, a website and mobile app that allows audience members to “call-in” during a live recording and ask the hosts questions in real time.
There are two different ways to access Lever Live on Callin: either your desktop computer or your mobile device.
Click for instructions on a desktop computer:
- Simply go to Callin.com and click the link in the top right corner to Log In.
- Follow the prompts to create your account.
Click for instructions on a mobile device:
- First make sure that your mobile device’s iOS or Android software is up-to-date.
- Go to your phone’s app store and download the latest version of the Callin app. For Apple/iOS devices, click here; for Android devices, click here.
- Once you’ve downloaded Callin, open the app and follow the prompts to set up your account.
How to participate in Lever Live:
Lever Live is recorded weekly on Mondays at 7:00pm ET.
Once you are in the live room, it will look something like this:
To ask a question, click the phone icon at the bottom. This will place you in a caller queue, then the host will decide when to admit callers who can then ask questions and/or comment in real time.
If you need more detailed instructions on how to access Lever Live, click this link to access the Callin user guide.
If you run into any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.