Want to give a loved one something special this season? Looking for a gift that doesn’t exploit workers, harm the environment, or line the pockets of corporate suits? Want to avoid dealing with supply chain delays and half-empty store shelves? Are you eager to find a present that actually means something?
We have the perfect solution: a discounted gift subscription to The Daily Poster. For a limited time, it’s just $60 a year:
Now our gift subscription system allows you to select a start date. In other words, you get to choose on what day the recipient receives their gift notification email, including your personalized message, and their first Daily Poster email. So, for example, they can be waiting in their inbox on Christmas morning.
With their discounted gift subscription, recipients immediately score our Citizens’ Guide to Following the Money and Holding the Powerful Accountable. They also receive all our paying subscriber-only features, including:
- Access to the full newsletter and archives.
- Access to exclusive content like Midday Poster, Weekend Reader, and You Love To See It.
- Access to Daily Poster live events.
- Access to Daily Poster podcasts.
- Full commenting privileges on articles and chat threads.
What are you waiting for? Give the gift of a Daily Poster subscription right now for just $60 a year.
Need more reasons to consider giving a Daily Poster gift subscription? How about these:
- You are giving them the gift of powerful, independent investigative journalism that they can’t find anywhere else.
- It’s a sign that you see and understand this person, and know what interests them.
- It’s an invitation to engage in thoughtful conversations about the news of the day, since you’ll both receive the same breaking stories in your inbox.
- You are going above and beyond to support our work, because you are not only purchasing a second subscription, you are recruiting more people to join our team.
So please, if you’re looking for the perfect holiday gift, look no further. Take advantage of our discounted gift subscriptions to The Daily Poster, now with scheduling functionality. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.
Rock the boat,
Only paid subscribers can comment. Please subscribe or sign in to join the conversation.