Welcome to The Daily Poster — a reader-supported investigative journalism project that covers politics, business and corporate power. The project is led by David Sirota, an award-winning journalist, Guardian columnist, veteran poster, and former presidential campaign speechwriter for Bernie Sanders.
Follow us on Twitter @dailyposter.
If you already have a subscription and want to upgrade or change it, click here for your account page, and you can change it on the line marked “Plan.”
To contact us, email:
- email@example.com for general editorial inquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org for news tips, scoops, story ideas, etc.
- email@example.com for tech support on subscriber accounts, the website, etc.
What is a daily poster?
In the age of the Internet, we are all daily posters — we post, we comment, we retweet, we email, we text, and sometimes we even reply all.
Being a daily poster is not a publishing schedule. It is an ethos, a way of life and a code. We live on the Internet, and when we have something to say, we post it online. That is our commitment to you.
Why become a supporting subscriber to The Daily Poster?
We started this journalism project because we believe in building a new kind of media outlet — one that is reader-supported and independent, which allows us to do the kind of hard-hitting reporting that corporate-funded media often avoids. When you become a supporting subscriber, you are helping fund this project and enabling us to build out our team.
You can become a supporting subscriber to The Daily Poster by clicking here.
Paid subscribers get:
- Access to the full newsletter and archives.
- Access to our Citizens' Guide To Holding The Powerful Accountable.
- Access to The Daily Poster's exclusive subscriber-only content, including the Midday Poster, the Weekend Reader and You Love To See It.
- Full commenting privileges on articles and chat threads.
- Access to Daily Poster live events, where you can ask questions.
- Access to Daily Poster podcasts.
Also, by becoming a paying subscriber, you are investing in our work to maintain and expand this project, which is hugely helpful. You won’t have to worry about missing anything. Every new edition of the newsletter goes directly to your inbox.
Subscriptions are nonrefundable. We rely on full subscriptions to fund our work, but we do not want to exclude anyone. If you need a need-based discount, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who writes for The Daily Poster?
Our Founder and Editor in Chief is David Sirota.
Our Managing Editor is Joel Warner.
Our Senior Editor and Reporter is Andrew Perez.
Want to pitch a story to The Daily Poster?
If you are a journalist who wants to propose writing a story for The Daily Poster, email your pitch to email@example.com.
Support & Contact Info
You can contact The Daily Poster directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.